Sunday, August 30, 2015

SBPT15 - All Good Things Must Come To An End

The 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour is hosted by Amber and Jessica at The Book Bratz, and it's a fun tour where book bloggers collaborate with other book bloggers, become besties, and introduce one another on each of our blogs. The added benefit is if you've gotten bored of me, you get to meet some awesome people you may not have been introduced to before!

This week you're meeting:

Or should I saw re-meeting...everyone!




It seems not too long ago that we started this Sunday special called the Summer Blogger Promo Tour, and finally, we've come to the very last stop of the tour. When I first started, I thought it'd be uncomfortable talking to new bloggers and coming up ways to introduce ourselves on other blogs. However, it soon became apparent that book bloggers are just such nice people in general and what might have been a chore ended up being surprisingly fun! Sure, sometimes I almost forgot to write up my post and ended up with fingers rapidly flying across the keyboard a few hours after midnight on the day of the tour stop, but hey, we've all been there. I gained so much from this tour (though clearly not anti-procrastination), and by that I mean I got so many new blogger friends! Without a doubt my favorite part of the tour has been all the new people I've met and been able to present to you all - one of the best parts of being a book blogger is meeting new people, and the SBPT was a great opportunity. Bloggers, I highly recommend you participate in it next year if you haven't already: it's a wonderful experience.

For anyone who missed any of the tour stops or would like to go back to some of the posts, below is a summary of the tour schedule plus links to each individual blogger's post!









If you've missed any of the above bloggers while the tour was running, I highly encourage you to go check them out since these bloggers are so much fun! I hope some of you have reached out to them and/or said hi; I'm sure they'd be glad to hear from you! Unfortunately, it's the last full week of summer, so the SBPT is saying goodbye, as is my happiness/laziness :(

So what did you guys think of SBPT15? Did it introduce you to some great new bloggers? Would you like to see it again next summer? Are you interested in taking part? Let me know!